Cindy places a high value on her professional nutrition services, she fully engages with her clients. In order to provide this level of service, Cindy is a private pay practitioner.
Cindy’s nutrition therapy approach supports the whole person, beyond the limitations of any diagnosis, age or symptom. Her office is a relaxed environment, where Cindy’s goal is that you will not be rushed and you will be heard.
All fees for consultation services are payable in full at the time of your appointment by cash, check, Venmo, Master Card or Visa.
Nutrition Immersion Experience $595 (full nutrition assessment, three quarterly follow ups, with unlimited phone, email & text support)
Full Nutrition Assessment Consultation $295 (90 minutes)
Follow Up Consultation $120 (45 minutes)
Group Presentations on a custom fee basis
Submitting to insurance on your own:
Cindy can provide you with a Super-bill which you may use to submit to your insurance company on your own. Please contact your insurance company directly to inquire about your plan’s coverage for out of network nutrition consulting, each company/ plan varies with regard to coverage as well as any requirement for doctor referral or limitations to specific health diagnosis.
Information you may need when you inquire with your insurance company:
- My National Provider Identification number (NPI#): 1952737496
- My CT certification/ license number: 001167
- The nutrition consulting services Cindy offers:
- Initial nutrition consultation (CPT code 97802) – 90 minutes = 6 units at 15 minutes per unit ($49.17 per unit = $295)
- Follow up nutrition consultation (CPT code 97803) – 45 minutes = 3 units at 15 minutes per unit ($40 per unit = $120)